|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (280 days ago)|
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern apartment presented well
- Allocated parking
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Excellent access to M4 and A33
- Unfurnished available now
A modern ground floor apartment with two double bedrooms located on the popular Shinfield Park, offering excellent access to M4 and A33 and close to local amenities. Kitchen with appliances, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, 2nd bedroom, bathroom, electric heating and allocated parking. Available Now Unfurnished. EPC Rating C
Shinfield Rise is a community located north of the motorway, adjacent to the Reading boundary. It has good transport links with easy access to the University, the Royal Berkshire Hospital and Reading town centre. There are plenty of local shops and pubs, which include a Tesco Express and a Sainsburys Local. Crossfields School is also located in Shinfield Rise. the local bus is The Leopard 3 which services Shinfield, Wokingham, Aborfield and Reading
Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen, Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room, Bedroom Two and Bathroom
LOCAL AUTHORITY and SERVICES
Wokingham Borough Council
Mains, Electric and Water
* When you apply for a tenancy there will be fees to pay - ask our branch staff or visit our website for further details of this fee and other fees which may become payable during the lifetime of your tenancy.
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69945002.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 167423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Tate, Shinfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.