|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (253 days ago)|
- 5 double bedroomns
- 4 bathrooms
- Offered fully furnished
- Ideal for sharers
- A few minutes walk to mudchute dlr station
- close to 24 hour asda supermarket
- Large open plan living room
- Good links in Canary wharf and the city via dlr and Jubilee line
Reiss-Samuels are proud to present to the market this 5 double bedroom town house a stones throw away from Mudchute DLR Station.
This property boasts 5 double bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, spacious living room, fully fitted kitchen with all appliances. Set over 3 floors
Ambassador Square is a short walk away from Mudchute DLR station which provides great access to Canary Wharf, the City also walking distance to the property is a 24 hour Asda
Read more at https://www.zoopla.co.uk/to-rent/details/45495276#pTrTRmrq8RzYqdAQ.99
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference k11. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reiss-Samuels, London .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.