|Added on Rightmove:||13 September 2017 (341 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom House
- 1,177 Sq. Ft. Internally
- Separate Summer House with Bedroom
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- All Double Bedrooms
- Available 19th November 2017
- Admin Fee: £200.00 Per Property
- Reference Fee's: £75.00 Per Person
- Council Tax: Band C
- Maximum Occupancy Applies
This beautifully presented four bedroom house is available immediately and is offered on a furnished basis.
Featuring a fully fitted kitchen with open-plan lounge, separate dining area, four double bedrooms all with en-suites, a separate summer house providing an open-plan arrangement & a private rear garden.
The property is moments from local amenities and the open spaces of Canning Town Recreation, Stratford and the Westfield centre are also within easy reach. Local transport links include Custom House (DLR) and Canning Town (Jubilee) Lines.
Conveniently situated for the Excel Centre and well located for easy access to the City and Canary Wharf where there is a selection of shops, bars and restaurants.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102945001910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Brook, Docklands.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.