|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 January 2018 (262 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- 819 Sq. Ft. Internally
- 7th Floor Location
- Westerly Views from Balcony
- Private Off Street Parking
- Available 25th January 2018
- Admin Fee:£200.00 Per Property
- Reference Fee:£75.00 Per Person
- Council Tax: Band (D)
- Maximum Occupancy Applies
This wonderfully spacious and well located property sits on the idyllic excel marina & is within moments' walk to the station.
Internally comprised of an open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances, spacious lounge with wooden flooring onto a private balcony with westerly views, two double bedrooms & en-suite with additional bathroom, private parking & development concierge.
The Oxygen Apartments is located moments from the Emirates Cable Car, Royal Victoria (DLR) station, shops, bars & restaurants.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69948803.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102945001913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Brook, Docklands.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.