|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (284 days ago)|
### NO STUDENT FEES ###
Barnsdale Road - Reading, South, University, Hospital
NEW Refurbishment Upmarket 4 Double Bedroom, 3 Bath Semi Detached House
* Fully Furnished with New Furniture
* Open Plan Lounge / Newly Fitted Kitchen with appliances including Gas Cooker, Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher
* 4 Double Bedrooms
* One With Ensuite Shower Room, Handbasin, WC
* 2nd Upstairs Bathroom
* 3rd Downstairs Shower Room
* Gas Central Heating
* Double Glazing
* Rear Garden with Patio and Side Access for Cycles etc
* Permit Free On Street Parking
* Good Transport Links Ideal for Town, Hospital, University, Green Park, M4
* AVAILABLE July 1st
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference S-1776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cintra Estates , Reading .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.