|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (319 days ago)|
### NO STUDENT FEES ###
Foxhill Road - Reading, East, Hospital, University
Spacious 3 Double Bed Semi Detached House, 4 Minutes Walk to Campus
* Kitchen with appliances
* Covered Utility Area with Worktop, Washing Machine, Fridge Freezer
* Lounge / dining room
* 3 Double Bedrooms with desks and bedroom furniture
* Bathroom with Shower Over
* Gas Central Heating
* Double Glazing
* Rear Enclosed Garden with Shed
* Permit On Street Parking
* 4 Minutes Walk to Campus
* Walking Distance to Royal Berkshire Hospital / Town Centre
* Available July
* IDEAL FOR STUDENTS
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference S-1231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cintra Estates , Reading .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.