|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (344 days ago)|
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception
- 1 Bathroom
- Furnished Property
- Driveway Parking Available
**£110pppw INCLUDING bills**** CLOSE TO THE UNIVERSITY ** OPEN PLAN ** BILLS INCLUDED ** 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS **
INCLUDING BILLS, this 3 bedroom property is available for the forthcoming academic year. The property is ideally located in the popular area of Victoria Park within walking distance to the universities and Manchester Royal Infirmary, this property offers a short commute, meaning longer lie ins for the morning walk to work or lectures respectively!
The property comprises of;
- 3 double bedroom complete with bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- Newly tiled bathroom with wash hand basin, w.c and shower and bath.
- Large living room/kitchen area with a range of modern looking wall and base units, cooker with electric hob, fridge and washing machine.
- Driveway parking included.
- Rent - £110 pp/pw INCLUSIVE of bills: Gas, Water, Electric, Internet (Tv license not included)
- Paid monthly
- Deposit - £350 pp 1/2 Rent retainer July August for non occupancy.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69961559.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27368627. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.