|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 December 2017 (209 days ago)|
- A spacious, light and airy open plan kitchen/living area with a balcony
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobe; Shower room
- Allocated, secure underground parking
- Furnished; EPC rating: C
- Numerous amenities located within the development including an on site gym
- Buses to the town centre every 15 minutes; Managed by Haslams
A brand new, one bedroom, third floor apartment situated in the sought-after Kennet Island development. Excellent transport links into London with a frequent on site shuttle bus service providing a quick and easy route into Reading station. Within walking distance of Green Park and with easy access to the M4 motorway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69961640.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 87595. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.