|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (344 days ago)|
- Arena Tower E14
- 1150 Sq Ft Including Terrace
- Two Bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Enviable 421 Sq. Ft Terrace
- Secure Valet Parking
- Swimming Pool, Gym & Health Suite
- 24Hr Concierge
- High Specification Interior
- Tastefully Furnished
A stunning contemporary apartment with extensive private terrace located within the iconic Arena Tower with secure valet parking, concierge, swimming pool, gym and health spa facilities. Arena Tower, an architecturally designed quay side development is ideally located moments from DLR Stations and Canary Wharf.
The design of this 1150 sq. ft. third apartment seamlessly blends the internal living space with the expansive 421 sq ft private terrace to create a flowing entertaining space. The apartment comprises entrance area with storage, impressive reception room with oak veneer flooring, door to extensive terrace, fitted kitchen with natural stone work tops and Smeg integrated appliances, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room, double guest bedroom two with fitted wardrobes and family bathroom. Benefits include secure valet parking, 24hr concierge, swimming pool, gym and health spa together with excellent communication links to the City and Canary Wharf.
Property ref: 121_706_4533862
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69962399.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4533862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hastings International, London Bridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.