|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 November 2017 (312 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Family End of Terrace House
- Soon To Be NEWLY Recarpeted
- Allocated Parking Space
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Shed
- Some Sea Views
- Gas Central Heated and Double Glazed
Cornerstone Estates are pleased to offer this 2 bedroom end of terrace house situated in Wyke Regis. On entering the house you walk into a porch which then leads into the lounge with stairs to the first floor. There is a door off the lounge leading into a good sized kitchen/diner with sliding patio doors which lead out onto an enclosed rear garden with side access. Upstairs there are 2 bedrooms, bedroom 1 has two built in cupboards and benefits from sea views. The Bathroom benefits from a white modern suite with an electric shower over the bath. This property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing there is also an allocated parking space. This property needs to be viewed to be appreciated.
Popular Wyke Regis location within walking distance of local shops and amenities together with a bus service into Weymouth town centre.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 300028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cornerstone Estates, Weymouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.