|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (344 days ago)|
- 18 Bed House
- 7 bathrooms
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Easy access to City Centre & UNI
- Close to Public Transport
- Close to Amenities
- Half Rent for July & August
- Ideal for Students
- Property Reference : 92597
Superb 2+4+5+7 bedroom flats next to each other, available for NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR, 1st July 2018. Egerton Rd, Fallowfield, Manchester, M14 6YB
This 2+4+5+7 bedroom flat is well presented with spacious rooms. It has been especially developed with attention to the specific needs of students.
This property features 2+4+5+7 bedrooms fully furnished and well maintained double bedrooms, separate open plan kitchens/ 4 living rooms includes two cookers, two refrigerators, two freezers, two sinks, microwave, two ovens, dishwasher, leather furniture and widescreen TV, seven bathrooms, double glazing, central heating, intruder alarm, external security lighting, fire alarm system, emergency lighting system, fire extinguishers, fire blanket.
It is professionally managed and located in the heart of Fallowfield which is one of the most desired areas for people aged 18-30 with its vibrant atmosphere.
Bus stop within walking distance.
About 4 min , 0.2 miles
Buses every 3 to 5 minutes.
41, 42, 43, 141, 142, 143, X41, X57
20 Minutes to Manchester University by Bus
- Cash Machine/ATM
- Restaurants and Takeaways
- Pubs & Cafe's
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. We make no guarantee to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information.
Property Reference : 92597
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 46291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.