|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (248 days ago)|
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Outstanding 360 Degree Countryside Views
- Off Street Parking For Two Cars
- Enclosed Back Garden And Open Front Garden
- Spacious Exterior And Rolling Countryside
- Fairly New Build
- Underfloor Heating On Ground Floor
- Ensuite To Master Bedroom
- Good Primary School Close By
Property reference number: 31291
Please quote this reference number when contacting MakeUrMove
This is a relatively new build from 2011. The property consists on ground floor of lounge with french doors to back garden. kitchen/diner with white goods, hallway to front door, wc and coat/storage cupboards
The first floor comprises of Master bedroom with ensuite and Juliet balcony to outstanding uninterupted views of Farleigh Wallop hills.
It is situated as one of four properties in the sought after Village of Cliddesden where there is a very lovely Primary School and Village Pub serving good cuisine.
Basingstoke is only 1 mile away and the M3 Junction is only 1.5 miles away. Main line station Basingstoke to Waterloo 50 minutes.
Not Accepted: Students, Smokers, DSS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 31291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Makeurmove.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.