|Added on Rightmove:||12 July 2018 (129 days ago)|
- *AVAILABLE SOON*
- *LONG TERM LET AVAILABLE*
- *TWO DOUBLE SIZE BEDROOMS*
- *SEA VIEWS*
- *KITCHEN/ DINER AND A SEPARATE LOUNGE*
- *EXCELLENT CONDITION THROUGHOUT*
- *KITCHEN APPLIANCES INCLUDED: COOKER/ WASHING MACHINE/ FRIDGE/ FREEZER*
- *AVAILABLE UNFURNISHED*
- *CONTACT TO ARRANGE A VIEWING*
The second floor apartment with sea views and local amenities close by, comprises of:
Communal Entrance Hall - with secure telephone entry system
Private Entrance - radiator, neutral colour carpet, coat hook, entry telephone system, door leading into:
Hallway - radiator, neutral colour carpet, telephone point, doors leading to all rooms:
Lounge - window to the rear of the building, neutral colour carpet, radiator, tv aerial point, curtains with pole
Kitchen/ Diner - vinyl flooring, range of base and wall units with worktop, cooker, large fridge/freezer, washing machine, another fridge, airing cupboard which the boiler is housed and storage space available, window to the front of the building, radiator, dining area
Bedroom One - rear facing window, radiator, neutral colour carpet, curtains with pole
Bedroom Two - front facing window, radiator, neutral colour carpet, curtains with pole
Bathroom - white, modern suite comprise of wash basin and bath with shower facility, mirror unit, towel rail, radiator, neutral colour carpet
Separate WC - neutral colour carpet, front facing window
Gas Central Heating throughout the property.
Long Term Let available.
Available August 2018!
Unfortunately, anyone in receipt of full housing benefit and pets can not be considered for this tenancy.
EPC rating - D. Report available upon request.
Please contact to arrange a viewing!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ClevedonHouse. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Baileys, Cromer.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.