|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (279 days ago)|
- Picturesque village location
- Three/four bedroom home
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Fabulous views over surrounding countryside
- Catchment for good local schools
- Within easy reach of Basingstoke & Newbury
This beautifully presented detached cottage is situated in the heart of the picturesque village of Hannington. The perfectly proportioned and flexible accommodation can be utilised to give up to four bedrooms and the lovely reception rooms take full advantage of the views to the rear.
The property is packed with fantastic features including a sociable kitchen with space for a table, open fire in the sitting room, French windows opening onto the garden but also providing a picture window in the dining room, and a spacious conservatory enabling you to enjoy the views all year round. Further to the ground floor there is a study which can be used as a fourth bedroom, and three bedrooms on the first floor.
The village is well located for road access to the A339, the M3 and surrounding towns, Overton mainline rail station is within 5 miles and offers excellent services to London Waterloo. Further rail links are available in Newbury and Basingstoke. The village benefits from a popular local public house (The Vine), and the surrounding local countryside is perfect for walking, cycling or simply enjoying.
The property is located five miles from the popular village of Kingslcere, Kingsclere has an excellent range of amenities including two village shops, churches, hairdressers, Post Office, the Fieldgate Community Centre with sports field schooling, a veterinary practice and a medical centre. The village offers good access to both Newbury and Basingstoke along the A339 and as a result, both the M4 and M3 motorways are easily accessible. Mainline rail services can be found both at Newbury (Paddington) and Basingstoke or Overton (Waterloo). A regular bus service runs between the two major towns as well.
The gardens overlook a stunning field and surrounding countryside, whilst offering versatile space for entertaining and summer evenings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69971063.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P161568. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Lettings, Newbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.