|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 December 2017 (241 days ago)|
- Available NOW!
- Plethora Of Local Shops & Amenities
- Under Floor Heating Throughout
- Brand New Townhouse / 959 sqft Plus Terrace
- Moments From Future Cross Rail & Canary Wharf
- 24 Hour On Site Concierge Service
- Private Residents Gymnasium
- Available Furnished / Unfurnished
- 8 Minutes To London Bridge
- 3 Minutes To Blackwall DLR
** JUST COMPLETED - BRAND NEW - AVAILABLE NOW ** Good size & well positioned townhouse moments from Canary Wharf!
Set over two floors and (959 Sq.Ft) with an additional large private terrace. The house offers an open plan reception and downstairs W/C on the ground level, going upstairs to find two double bedrooms, two luxury bathrooms one being en-suite.
Williamsburg Plaza means living just five minutes walk from the Canary Wharf peninsula, as well as being close to two of the most innovative transport modes the Capital has. Directly opposite is the new Foster + Partners designed Crossrail Station - the once-in-a-generation new route connecting East and West of the Capital which will place Manhattan Plaza a remarkable 39 minutes from Heathrow Airport from 2018.
Further benefits of the scheme include 360 degree roof terrace, 24 hour concierge service to ensure security and convenience, as well as a full high spec private residents gymnasium. Located moments from both Poplar and Blackwall DRL stations providing easy access into Canary Wharf and the City of London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27369613. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.