|Added on Rightmove:||12 April 2018 (242 days ago)|
- Brand new home
- Includes dishwasher, fridge/freezer & washing machine
- Patio doors and skylights in kitchen
- Modern family bathroom plus downstairs W.C
- Fenced garden
- Built in wardrobe in master bedroom
The Ellesmere is a stunning home built with your needs in mind. Downstairs, there is a generous living room, hallway and WC. The rear of the property has a magnificent living/kitchen area with a range of contemporary fitted units with integrated appliances. The room has French windows opening onto and overlooking the rear garden as well as a series of skylights which flood the room with light – an ideal space for both family time and entertaining.
Upstairs there is a spacious family bathroom complete with a bath and shower, a master bedroom with fitted mirrored wardrobes and two further well-proportioned bedrooms. At the top of the stairs will also find a handy store cupboard.
Walkden offers Holyoake Road a local town centre which is great for shopping, food, socialising and leisure facilities. By car, Manchester city centre is only 25 minutes away, where you will find a more extensive range of shops and restaurants. There are a number of schools local to the development, as well as plenty of local transport links. Walkden train station runs just behind the site with regular services to Manchester and other neighbouring areas - excellent for an easy commute.
Please note pictures are for illustrative purposes only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2395242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Worsley - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.