|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (255 days ago)|
- Substantial three bedroom family home
- Refurbished with new decor and carpets
- Large living room, kitchen/dining room
- Parking, garage, gardens, gas central heating
- Available unfurnished for long let in December
This spacious three bedroom family home has been refurbished throughout with new carpets and decor. Surrounded by open countryside this well presented property is situated near to the coastal villages of Boscastle and Tintagel and within easy reach of the A39. The property opens into a porch and large entrance hallway, there is a kitchen/dining room with pine units and double oven with electric ceramic hob, a half staircase leads to the large living room with duel aspect windows and countryside views, the master bedroom has a large built in wardrobe and there is a further double and single bedroom. The fully tiled bathroom has a corner bath and separate shower cubicle there is a utility room and separate WC. The property is double glazed throughout with gas central heating and a brand new boiler. There is parking for a number of vehicles, a large garage and gardens. Available unfurnished for long let in December.
Lounge - 18'8 x 13' (5.69m x 3.96m) -
Kitchen/Dining Room - 17'1 x 13'9 (5.21m x 4.19m) -
Bedroom 1 - 13'3 x 12'2 (4.04m x 3.71m) -
Bedroom 2 - 13 x 11'8 (0.33m x 3.56m) -
Bedroom 3 - 8'2 x 7'6 (2.49m x 2.29m) -
Bathroom - 8' x 7'2 (2.44m x 2.18m) -
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991: Whilst we as agents endeavour to ensure the accuracy of property details produced and displayed, we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are connected, in working order or fit for the purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. References to the tenure of the property are based on the information by the seller. The agent has not had sight of the title document. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned in the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
FLOOR PLANS & MAPS: Please note that if floor plans are displayed they are intended as a general guide
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69976430.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27369794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colwills, Bude.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.