|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 November 2017 (316 days ago)|
- Refurbished to high specification
- Short walk to town /train / oracle
- Character features
- Large open plan living
- Refurbished high gloss kitchen
- Two bedrooms
- Refurbished bathroom with bath and power shower
- On road parking
- Large communal garden
- Modern gas combi boiler
Property number 26664. Click the "Request Details" button, submit the form and we'll text & email you within minutes, day or night. Why pay for a call?
Connaught Road, Reading RG30 2UF
Walking distance to Reading main and West train stations and The Oracle.
Recently refurbished to a high specification is this two bedroom first floor apartment forming part of this imposing period building and retaining many original features including high ceilings, stripped original floorboards, panelled hallway, dado rails and sash windows. Benefits include new electrics, plumbing and gas combi boiler, superb new kitchen with intergrated stainless steel oven and hob, new bathroom and gas central heating to radiators. Also benefits from a large private and lockable storage cupboard on the ground floor and communal garden.
Open plan Living room / kitchen: 19'9 x 10'4.
Dual aspect with original stripped floorboards. Recently replaced cream gloss slab kitchen with wood effect worktop.
Bedroom 1: 10'3 x 10'0.
Including feature brick fireplace.
Bedroom 2: 14'5 (max) x 9'0.
Bathroom: Recently refurbished modern suite including bath and power shower over.
Secure lockable private storage cupboard.
Use of large communal garden.
Parking available on the road.
Available 7th November 2017.
Sorry, no Housing benefit.
If you're interested in this property please click the "Request Details" button above
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69976628.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Visum, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.