|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (320 days ago)|
- **SUPERB FULLY REFURBISHED MID TERRACE**
- Three Bed Mid Terrace in Convenient Location
- Two Reception Rooms
- NEW Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom with NEW White Three Piece Suite & Shower
- NEW Gas Central Heating System
- NEW Carpets & Flooring Throughout
- UPVc Double Glazing
- **AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY**
A SUPERB garden fronted 3 bedroom mid-terrace that has been FULLY REFURBISHED to a high standard. Situated in a convenient location in Bamber Bridge with only a short walk to the heart of the town centre. Full of a host of amenities Bamber Bridge provides easy access to Preston City Centre and the M6/M61/M65 motorway networks. The area is well provided for with public transport including Bamber Bridge railway station.
The well presented property has been fully refurbished including a new kitchen and bathroom including solid oak doors, new carpets and flooring throughout. The property also benefits from a new gas central heating system. Decorated neutral throughout the property briefly comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom and single bedroom. To the rear is an enclosed rear yard and there is on street parking available directly outside the front of the property. **Early viewing highly recommended**
Council Tax Band A
**NO APPLICATION FEES**
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69985046.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8308526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PR Lettings, Preston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.