|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (376 days ago)|
- Split level Victorian conversion located on top floors
- Seconds from Hackney Downs Park
- 3 generously sized double rooms
- Homely open plan living space
- Part furnished
- Easy access to Mare Street, Dalston, London Fields & Shoreditch
- Excellent transport links - Hackney Central and Hackney Downs Overground close by
PROFESSIONAL SHARERS - A lovely, bright and airy maisonette available in a great location of Hackney! Downs Road is seconds from the green Hackney Downs Park, a lush open space which is very peaceful. The location also serves those needing to commute for work with Hackney Downs Overground (Liverpool Street in under 10 minutes) and Hackney Central (links to Central & Victoria lines) both moments away. The area also benefits being in close proximity of Mare Street, Dalston, London Fields and Shoreditch, offering a wealth of amenities.
The apartment sits on the upper floors of a Victorian terraced conversion and features a homely open plan living space as well as 3 good sized double bedrooms.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69991370.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7951839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homefinders, Hackney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.