|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (253 days ago)|
- Brand New Two Double Bedroom
- 6th Floor (Private Balcony)
- Secure Parking Space
- High Specification Features and Design Throughout
- A private social club
- Residents Gym & Heated Outdoor Pool
- Cafe and Restaurant
- Nearest station: Canning Town (Zone 3)
This stunning 6th floor two double bedroom two bathroom apartment offers 899 Sq.Ft of exquisite living space in this unique riverside development with incredible views of the river and Canary Wharf.
This property also features stunning designs throughout including engineered oak flooring, composite stone worktop kitchen and fully integrated and built in appliances. The property provides a secure parking space and is offered on a furnished basis.
Residents will benefit from a 24hr Concierge, Gymnasium, Heated Outdoor Pool, Private Social Club, Cafe and Restaurant.
London City Island is situated in one of the most unique and well connected areas in London. The new Micro Manhattan benefits from the new Bridge which creates easy access to and from the new neighbour. Excellent transport links create easy access to Canary Wharf, the City and the City airport.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2395348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.