|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 November 2017 (243 days ago)|
- Parking for two cars
- Spacious and clean apartment
- Open plan living room and kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- Family bathroom and en-suite shower room
- Pets considered
1. PLEASE NOTE: PROPERTY REFERENCE NUMBER: REF:10069
2. Click ‘Request Details’
3. Enter your Name, Email and Phone etc.
4. Prosico will text and email you a link to an online form
5. Complete that form
Modern and spacious first floor 2 bedroom apartment situated to the west of Reading Town centre.
The property comprises of an entrance hall with entry phone system, lounge/Kitchen with Juliette balcony, master bedroom with en suite shower room, second double bedroom, bathroom, gas central heating, residents parking and communal gardens.
Kitchen is equipped with a gas cooker, washing machine and small fridge.
Property is let unfurnished.
DSS not accepted
Guarantor fee, if required: £60.00
Administration Fee. Including the whole process from agreement of the tenancy through to commencement and preparation of Tenancy Agreement Documentation for up to two people.: £200.00
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 559. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prosico, Northampton Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.