5 bedroom flat to rentMoss Lane East, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M14
|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2017 (348 days ago)|
- All bills included
- Super fast fibre optic broadband
- Under floor heating
- Cinema Room
- NO AGENCY FEES
Fantastic Student property 5 minutes from Manchester Universities!
* All Bills Included!
* Superfast Fibre optic Broadband... FREE!
* Fully Furnished
* x2 Shower rooms
* Deal direct with landlord, NO fees!
* In house maintenance team
Will go on 1st viewing to an organised group!
(The landlord/letting agent would like to let this property as a whole. Most commonly to be offered on a joint tenancy agreement though some landlords may be able to offer individual tenancy agreements. If the property is for a single dweller an individual tenancy applies.)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MossLaneEast. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manchester Apartments, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.