|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2017 (281 days ago)|
- MODERN TWO BEDROOM SEMI AVAILABLE IN WARTON
- CLOSE TO SHOPS, AMENITIES & BAE SYSTEMS
- LARGE LOUNGE DINER WITH MULTI FUEL BURNER
- STUNING MODERN KITCHEN W/ APPLIANCES & MODERN BATHROOM
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, ONE WITH ENSUITE
- NEW DOUBLE GLAZING AND RECENTLY REDECORATED
- DRIVEWAY AND LARGE REAR GARDEN WITH SHED
Modern two bedroom semi available to let in sought after location in Warton, close to local shops, BAE Systems and with great links to Preston, Lytham & Blackpool. The property comprises an entrance hallway, downstairs 3 piece modern bathroom, large lounge-diner with fuel burner, stunning kitchen with appliances, master double bedroom and second double bedroom with en suite. The property has been recently decorated throughout with new laminate flooring downstairs. The property also boasts new double glazing, drive for off road parking, large rear garden with decking area and shed. This property unfortunately does not accept anyone with children, pets or that smokes.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69996137.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WAR-F421Z82Z6K. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harbour Properties, Warton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.