|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2017 (252 days ago)|
- VILLAGE LOCATION
- Three bedroomed semi det House
- Garage and parking
- Gardens to the front and rear
- EE Rating G
- Open Fireplace and Oil Fired Rayburn
- NO SMOKERS or UNWAGED
- Small Pet by Sep Negotiation
Unfurnished 3 Bedroomed Semi-detached House in village location, the Lounge has an open fire, the dining room an oil fired Rayburn, kitchen, utility, sep WC, three beds and shower room. Outside there is a single garage, parking for 2-3 cars, garden to the front, further garden to the rear.
EE Rating G
NO SMOKERS OR UNWAGED - SMALL PET BY NEGOTIATION
The property is accessed via a Double glazed front door leading into the
Hallway: with double glazed window to the side, fitted carpet and doors off to
Lounge: with double glazed window to the front, fitted carpet, built in storage, open fireplace set in a tiled surround.
Living/Dining Room: with double glazed window to the rear, fitted carpet, built in storage, oil fired Rayburn. door into the
Kitchen: Double glazed window to the rear, with walk in larder, small number of top and base units with work surfaces and tiled backing, single drainer stainless steel unit. door into
Utility/Storage area: double glazed window to the front, built in storage, single drainer sink unit. door to rear Porch area with door to the rear garden and further door into the
Seperate WC: with opaque window to the rear, white low level WC, wash hand basin.
Carpeted Stairs to the first floor landing which has loft access, fitted carpet, double glazed window toteh side and doors off to
Shower room: with qpaque windows to the rear and the side, vinyl flooring, low flush WC, pedestal wash basin, shower cubicle with tiled backing.
Bedroom 1: double room with double glazed window to the rear, fitted carpet.
Bedroom 2: double room with double glazed window to the front and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 3: single room with double glazed window to the front and fitted carpet.
The property has a paved patio area to the front with a lawn and mature shrubs, single garage and driveway with parking for 2-3 vehicles, to the rear is a further enclosed garden laid to lawn with a mature hedge.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69996416.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference H1687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Holsworthy - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.