|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2017 (318 days ago)|
- Situated in a popular area of St Leonards
- A spacious, town house
- Four bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen with a cooker
- Generous sized lounge
- Patio style rear garden with decking
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Available Now
A spacious, four bedroom town house, situated in a popular area of St Leonards. Accommodation includes: On the ground floor an entrance hall, fitted kitchen with some appliances, downstairs cloakroom, dining room, on the first floor a generous sized lounge and a double bedroom, on the top floor are three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from a front garden & a patio style rear garden with decking, gas central heating and double glazing. It is now available, unfurnished. EPC Rating C.
A security deposit and other fees will be payable. Please contact us for further information.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 25. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Letting People, Haywards Heath - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.