|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 January 2018 (261 days ago)|
- BRAND NEW LUXURY APARTMENT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO ENSUITE BATHROOMS
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH STONE WORKTOPS
- LARGE PRIVATE TERRACE
- UNDERGROUND SECURE PARKING AVAILABLE
- LIFT AND VIDEO ENTRY SYSTEM
- FULLY FURNISHED
- AVAILABLE NOW
- 0.7 MILE FROM HANWELL STATION
LUXURY, spacious (762 sq ft) BRAND NEW two double bedroom, two bathroom apartment with large private terrace and secure underground PARKING available. Luxury furniture pack! On the raised ground floor with lift and video entryphone, the property has a fitted luxury 10'1 x 9'2 open plan kitchen with Bosch appliances including dishwasher and washer dryer and stone worktops, a 15'6 x 11'5 living room with engineered wood flooring leading to a larger than average private terrace. 16'1 x 10'2 master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an ensuite bathroom, 16'1 x 10'2 bedroom two with ensuite/Jack & Jill shower room with rainfall shower head. Fully furnished. Available now. Underground secure gated parking available. Situated next to Ealing Hospital, 0.7 miles from Hanwell's GWR and Heathrow Connect station soon to be serving Crossrail (in 2019). Viewing highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70001123.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101374005899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Conway & Co, South Harrow - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.