|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2017 (256 days ago)|
- Attractive Detached Family House
- Situated in Prime Residential Road
- Sizeable Entrance Hall with Study Area
- Four Bedrooms & Two Receptions Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room Featuring Range of Built-in Appliances
- Double Glazing including Bi-Fold Doors to Dining/Family Room
- Gas Fired CH (Rads)/Electric Underfloor Heating
- Driveway Parking & South East Facing Rear Garden
- Walking Distance of Local Shops & Station
A handsome 1920's/1930's detached four bedroomed family house cleverly combining traditional and contemporary features together with generously sized driveway and south east facing rear garden, occupying an elevated position in prime residential road within walking distance of local shops and Tilehurst station.
Pangbourne - 2.5 miles
Tilehurst Station - 0.4 miles
Reading Town Centre - 3 miles
Theale (M4/J12) - 4 miles
Central London - 48 miles
(Mileages are approximate)
The property is situated on the northern edge of Tilehurst close to the border with Purley-on-Thames, with the immediate vicinity comprising mainly of individual properties providing a favoured residential district of tree-lined roads. The leading provincial centre of Reading is easily accessible providing excellent retail, commercial and leisure facilities with neighbourhood shopping available close-by including a Waitrose superstore. There is a wide variety of both state and private schooling establishments within the area. Tilehurst station is within walking distance and provides commuter services to Reading and London (Paddington) supported by a network of local bus services.
Entrance Hall with Study Area, Sitting Room, Dining/Family Room, Downstairs Shower Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Four Bedrooms, Family Bath/Shower Room, Driveway Parking, South East Facing Rear Garden.
As illustrated on the accompanying floorplan and featuring the following:
• Gas fired central heating system serving radiators
augmented with partial underfloor heating
• Double glazing throughout
• Fitted oak kitchen with range of built-in appliances
• Luxuriously appointed bath/shower rooms with white suites
Gardens: A generously sized plot which is approached via favoured tree lined road onto private asphalt driveway allowing off-road parking for some 3/4 cars. Adjacent to the driveway to one side is a lawned area and to the other, there is a painted rendered wall retaining an earth bank with shrubbery and inset tree. The front garden is hedged and fenced and there is side access to a sizeable rear garden which enjoys a particularly sunny aspect as faces south east. The rear garden is predominantly laid to a gently sloping lawn together with a number of trees and shrubs as well as a raised terrace ideal for siting table and chairs. The rear garden is fully enclosed by way of timber fencing and also enjoys a high degree of privacy.
Energy Performance Rating: The full results of the Energy Performance Assessment can be supplied upon request.
Services: All mains services are connected.
Outgoings: The Tenant to be responsible for all outgoings including council tax, water, electricity, gas, TV and telephone.
Council Tax: Payable for the year 2017/18 - £2,489.25 (Band F).
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council, Civic Offices, Bridge Street, Reading, RG1 2LU. Tel: 0118 937 3787.
Post Code: RG31 6RP.
Restrictions: The property is not suitable for smokers or pets. Sub-letting is not permitted.
Tenancy: An Assured Shorthold Tenancy is available for 12/24 months.
Possession: Available from 15th November 2017 (subject to the usual formalities).
Rent: £1,995 pcm paid monthly in advance by Bankers Standing Order.
Deposit: £3,000. The deposit will be paid to the Agent who is a member of the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) who will register the deposit and forward it to the DPS within 30 days of the commencement of the Tenancy or receipt of the deposit, whichever is earlier.
Administration Costs: The tenant to pay the sum of £552 including VAT upon submission of the completed referencing forms. Additional fees may apply.
Directions: From the centre of Pangbourne proceed east via A329 Reading Road in the direction of Reading. On entering Purley-on-Thames go straight across the roundabout and then go through the traffic lights, remaining on the A329. At the next roundabout, bear left remaining on the A329 in the direction of Reading. Prior to the Peugeot garage, turn right into Elsley Road and then no.31 will be found on the left hand side on the corner to Edenhall Close.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70002692.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27371462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Neville Turner, Pangbourne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.