|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 February 2019 (7 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 505234
Property Reference: 505234.
Panmure is a beautifully presented two-bedroom houseboat moored in the heart of a pretty lagoon on Taggs Island.
Taggs Island is a privately-owned island in the river Thames opposite Bushy Park in Hampton. Taggs Island is renowned for being an oasis of peace and for its warm sense of community. The island is accessed via a vehicular bridge. There is allocated parking for residents and their visitors on the island, including a parking area right beside Panmure's mooring.
Panmure commands a fine position on the island with picturesque views. It enjoys a large private patio area that overlooks the water with its constant wildlife activity. There is also a charming secluded garden area to the rear of the boat which enjoys a pleasing view as well. Panmure also has a deck on the end of the boat itself, giving it private outside space on three sides of the boat.
The living area is open plan and takes full advantage of its wonderful location, allowing you to watch the waterfowl on the lagoon while cooking or relaxing. The full length windows bring lovely light into the living area, both directly and reflected off the water.
There are two bedrooms, one large enough for a double bed, and one pleasant bathroom with a shower over the bath.
The boat is floored in wood laminate throughout for a bright, modern look, with a tiled bathroom.
Decoration is neutral, but the landlord is relaxed about long term tenants wishing to add colour to the walls.
Rental of Panmure includes the use of the small motor boat moored to its deck, to be licensed and insured by the tenant.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,850.00 per month (£426.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,000.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 01 April, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- DSS enquiries welcome
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Property is not a building)
If calling, please quote reference: 505234
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 50523406022019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.