|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 December 2017 (273 days ago)|
- SHORT LET
- Redwood House - a Landmark Residence
- Bespoke and Fully Integrated Kitchens with Silestone Quartz Worktops
- Handle-less Whirlpool Appliances Including Dishwashers
- Triple lock system on all of the main apartment doors
- Communal Internal and External 24hr CCTV
- Fully Tiled Marble Visual Bathrooms with Grohe Fixtures and Fittings
- LED Spotlights Throughout with Vanity Sensor Lighting
- High Energy Efficiency Ratings with Thermostats in each room
- Offered Fully Furnished
***SHORT LET*** - Redwood House, undoubtedly a landmark residence in the heart of Enfield Town. Redwood House offers of a boutique selection of 21, one and two bedroom luxury apartments to rent in a secure residential apartment block.
The apartments have been fitted with an impressive high specification throughout including; bespoke fitted wardrobes, fully integrated kitchens with dishwashers, handle-less whirlpool appliances, Bosch washer dryers, quartz silestone worktops, Todd doors, soundproof double glazed windows, high energy efficiency ratings, secure video colour entry systems, ample storage space, en-suites, fully tiled bathrooms, grohe fixtures and fittings, sensor vanity lighting, tv points in all bedrooms, LED spotlights throughout, thermostats in each room and a triple lock system on all of the main apartment doors.
Redwood House is spoilt with its location benefiting from an abundance of all local amenities on its doorstep including; Enfield Town Shopping Centre, Enfield's local Theatre and business centre (the Dugdale Centre), blue chip supermarkets and department stores such as Marks and Spencer, Lidl, Pearsons and Argos to name but a few, all within close proximity.
Furthermore, Redwood House is ideally located just a 1 minute walk from Enfield Town Overground Station (zone 5) which takes you into Liverpool Street (the Capital) in under 25 minutes.
Enfield Chase Station is also just a 7 minute walk, offering all London Rail Transport Services.
In addition, there is a well serviced bus stop opposite which conveniently services all surrounding areas such as Oakwood, Cockfosters, Winchmore Hill, Palmers Green and Southgate.
2 BEDROOM SHORT LET MAY ALSO BE AVAILABLE - PLEASE INQUIRE WITHIN
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1BedRedwoodSHORTLET. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by mi homes, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.