|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 November 2017 (281 days ago)|
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms (inc. 1 En-Suite)
- Large living area
- Fitted Kitchen
- Fully furnished
- Spectacular views of London
- Close to various public transports
- Close to shopping area and the famous Westfield Complex
The apartment is ideally located near bus routes and Stratford mainland and underground staion as well as Stratford DLR station.This apartment offers excellent links to all over London.
The property is located close to shopping facilities and has easy access to the City and Canary Wharf. Walking distance to a fantastic selection of shops, bars and restaurants.
The apartment is offered furnished to a modern standard and also benefits from a large balcony.
Call Hunter & Bloomfield now on 0207 538 0707 to arrange a viewing.
Property ref: 121_678_970323
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70009142.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 970323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunter & Bloomfield, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.