|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2017 (343 days ago)|
A well presented 6 bedroom property conveniently located with easy access to Thames Business Park, M4 and A4 Maidenhead. The property comprises of Lounge, fully equipped kitchen, 2x bathrooms, and 6 double bedrooms. The property further benefits from Gas central heating, double glazing and a private rear garden.
- Large 3 storey inner terrace with 6 double bedrooms and 2 shower rooms
- Driveway parking for 2 cars
- Large garden to rear with patio and pub bench
- Large open-plan kitchen / sitting room with French doors onto the garden
- Well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer
- All bedrooms are double with double beds, desks, wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside table
- High ceilings and spacious rooms throughout
- Double-glazed windows
- Fire detection system and emergency lighting
- Pressurized hot water system providing good water pressure to showers
- Clean and tidy condition throughout
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adams Estates, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.