|Added on Rightmove:||12 February 2019 (7 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 507806
Property Reference: 507806.
The property includes an entrance hall, breakfast kitchen, sitting room with rear lobby leading to versatile ground floor additional room providing ideal third bedroom/study, first floor having two generous size bedrooms an fitted bathroom, front and rear gardens.
The property is well served for everyday amenities and services including renowned local, public and private schooling, nursery day care, Leicester City Centre, Leicester University, The Royal Infirmary, City General Hospital and is within minutes walk of Queens Road shopping parade in neighbouring Clarendon Park with its specialist shops, bars, boutiques and restaurants.
Gas Central Heating, uPVC Double Glazing and Open Storm Porch
Breakfast kitchen 16’ x 16’10”
Lounge 14’ x 11’
Ground floor bedroom/study 8’9” x 6’3”
Master bedroom 11’3”x 10’7”
Bedroom two 10’9” x 10’7”
Fitted bathroom 7’5”x 5’2”
Front and rear gardensAvailable to move in from week commencing 03 March 2019, this property benefits from garden access. Property is offered unfurnished.
Viewing highly recommended. Contact OpenRent today for more details or to arrange a viewing!
Rent £775.00 per month (£178.87 per week)
Deposit / Bond is £900.00
Minimum tenancy is 6 months
Maximum number of tenants is 2/3
Photos to follow shortly
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £775.00 per month (£178.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £900.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 03 March, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 507806
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 50780611022019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.