|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (249 days ago)|
- Superb one bedroom apartment in Whitechapel
- Beautiful large double bedroom
- Spacious open plan kitchen & lounge
- Fabulous fully tiled bathroom
- Utility room and WC
- Ideal location just moments away from many shops and restuarants
- Great transport links nearby
A stunning development in Heneage Street (just off Brick Lane) built 3 years ago. This lovely and bright contemporary open plan apartment comprises of a shared entrance with one another flats and stairs leading to this spacious one bedroom first floor flat.
An open plan living room with a white modern high gloss fitted kitchen, stainless steel appliances, own dishwasher, utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer, double bedroom - all carpeted with fitted wardrobes (one with ensuite shower room), ensuite modern bathroom with tiled floor, wooden floors to hallway and lounge, double glazing and gas central heating throughout.
The flat is in a peaceful location and just around the corner to Brick Lane where you will find The Truman Brewery, great Indian restaurants, trendy bars & clubs and a 24 hour bagel shop. At the weekend the area comes alive with its vibrant markets of Brick Lane, Spitalfield and Petticoat Lane. In terms of transportation the property is within very close proximity to Aldgate East Tube Station - Hammersmith & City/District line (Zone 1) and within walking distance to Liverpool Street. There are also reliable bus routes, day & night, to the City and West End - Victoria Station via West End (8), London Bridge via Bank (48) & Paddington via Kings Cross (205).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alex Crown Lettings & Estate Agents, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.