|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (284 days ago)|
- Brilliant one bedroom apartment
- Lovely large double bedroom
- Open plan kitchen and lounge
- Fully tiled bathroom with W/C
- Ideal location just moments away from many shops and restuarants
- Great transport links nearby
Alex crown are pleased to present this beautiful one bedroom apartment situated in Whitechapel, E1. This property comes comprising of; one beautiful double bedroom, spacious open plan kitchen and lounge, fully tiled bathroom with W/C.
The flat is in a peaceful location and just around the corner to Brick Lane where you will find The Truman Brewery, great Indian restaurants, trendy bars & clubs and a 24 hour bagel shop. At the weekend the area comes alive with its vibrant markets of Brick Lane, Spitalfield and Petticoat Lane. In terms of transportation the property is within very close proximity to Aldgate East Tube Station - Hammersmith & City/District line (Zone 1) and within walking distance to Liverpool Street. There are also reliable bus routes, day & night, to the City and West End - Victoria Station via West End (8), London Bridge via Bank (48) & Paddington via Kings Cross (205).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alex Crown Lettings & Estate Agents, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.