|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 February 2019 (6 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 504880
Property Reference: 504880.
A newly refurbished spacious flat situated on the third floor with private roof terrace. Available immediately this excellent two bedroom apartment boasts a large reception room, modern fitted kitchen, master bedroom with en suite, off-street parking and an impressive roof terrace.
Ideally located within walking distance of St Michaels Catholic School. This property is just moments from the shops and restaurants found in the centre of Finchley, the property also boasts close proximity to local green, open spaces.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,499.00 per month (£345.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,095.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 13 February, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 504880
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 49647819012019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.