|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||16 October 2017 (364 days ago)|
- 1 DOUBLE BEDROOM EVERYTHING IS NEW
- UN/ FULLY FURNISHED
- FITTED OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
- WHITE GOODS
- GYM AND CONCIERGE ON-SITE
- BUILT IN WARDROBE
- WALKING DISTANCE TO DLR
- AVAILABLE TO VIEW FROM THE 20TH OCT 2017
- FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL 0207 538 4411
This stunning and highly sought after large one double bedroom apartment located on the fourth floor of Liner House
The property comprises of a wonderful bright and spacious reception room with direct access on to a large private balcony, stunning open plan kitchen with integrated appliances, large double bedroom with built in wardrobes and a luxury family bathroom suite.
The development is located perfectly between Pontoon & West Silvertown DLR stations with frequent trains able to take you to Bank DLR station within 15 minutes and Canning Town within 5 Minutes. For frequent business travellers / holiday makers London City Airport can be reached in under 6 minutes and the iconic Stratford Westfield Shopping Centre in 20 minute
EARLY VIEWING ARE HIGHLY RECOMMEND 0207 538 4411
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2680. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abby Homes, Canary wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.