|Added on Rightmove:||12 February 2019 (37 days ago)|
- Easy maintenance rear garden
- Master suite to 2nd floor
- Three bedrooms to 1st floor
- Parking to front
- Open plan living area
- Bi-folding doors into garden
- EPC B
- Tenants fees apply
- No pets / smokers
DESCRIPTION Brand new four bedroom, two bathroom mid-terrace town house comprising; entrance hall, cloakroom, open plan living area with built-in kitchen, wooden floors and bi-folding doors into rear garden. To first floor are three bedrooms and family bathroom. Master bedroom with en-suite shower room to second floor. GFCH. EPC B. Enclosed rear garden and parking to the front.
AVAILABILITY This property is available from the 1st February 2019 for a minimum term of six months.
Deposit required : £1239.23
Council tax : TBC
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100095008872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flick & Son, Saxmundham .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.