|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (316 days ago)|
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- South & East Facing Balconies
- Approx 750 sq/ft
- Large Kitchen/Reception
- Floor To Ceiling Windons Throughout
- Lift Access
- Secure Entry System
- Walking Distance To The City
- Aldgate/Spitalfields E1 Location
Superb two bedroom sub penthouse apartment in the heart of Aldgate E1.
This bright and stylish apartment is set on the top (4th) floor within a modern secure development on a quiet street in Aldgate, lying within easy reach of Tower Bridge, Spitalfields, Shoreditch and the City.
Featuring a bright and spacious open planned Kitchen/Reception with floor to ceiling windows, superb fully integrated kitchen with all mod cons. Located off of the reception is one of two private balconies offering views South towards the River Thames and the iconic Shard building. Further comprising luxury bathroom, two Bright and generous sized double bedrooms, both bedrooms offering ample amounts of built in storage. The master bedroom also comes with its own en-suite bathroom, while the second bedroom offers its own private East facing Balcony
Located on a quiet street moments from Tower Bridge and within walking distance to Aldgate, Spitalfields, Shoreditch and the City. Perfectly placed for access across London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference STORE_000140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Storeys, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.