2 bedroom flat to rentLangbourne Place, London, E14
|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (252 days ago)|
- *** NO ADMIN OR TENANCY FEES PAYABLE ***
- EPC Rating C
- LOFT ACCESS FOR STORAGE
- CLOSE TO CANARY WHARF
- GATED RIVERSIDE DEVELOPMENT
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES & TRANSPORT LINKS
- OFF STREET PARKING
- WORK BEING DONE TO BOTH BATHROOMS
- *** 50% OFF FIRST MONTHS RENT ***
*** 50% OFF FIRST MONTHS RENT ***
Offered to the market is this well presented, two bedroom two bathroom apartment near Canary Wharf at Langbourne Place, London. Set within a tranquil, gated, riverside development, the property provides a spacious reception room with Juliette balcony, leading to a separate kitchen, two generously sized bedrooms and two bathrooms (one en-suite), both bathrooms are having works done.
Langbourne Place is ideally located for the wealth of local amenities and transport links to Canary Wharf and is walking distance to both Island Gardens and Mudchute DLR stations. Close to Ofsted outstanding primary school, this property further benefits from a professionally managed concierge, new double glazed windows, secure entry phone, and off-street parking.
Available 10th January 2018. Deposit is £1,625 which is equivalent to 1 month rent.
Sorry, No Pets, No DSS/Benefits, No Sharers, No Smokers.
Children, Students Welcome.
NO ADMIN OR TENANCY FEES PAYABLE!!
WHO ARE WE?
No Agent is creating a fairer and more equitable marketplace for renters. We don't charge any fees (that's no referencing, admin, credit check, exit fees or anything else, zero). We'll give you a dashboard to manage your rental, report repairs and chat to us 24/7. We'll work with your landlord to resolve issues fast.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NA Technologies, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.