|Added on Rightmove:||13 February 2019 (40 days ago)|
- Neutrally decorated
- Four bedroom family house
- Reception room with wood floors
- Eat-in kitchen with bi-fold doors onto a patio garden
- 0.6 miles from Fulham Broadway underground
- EPC Rating = E
Contemporary four bedroom family house. This property comprises of four bedrooms, an open plan kitchen/dining room, two reception rooms, three bathrooms and a patio garden.
Anselm Road is located north of Fulham Broadway, between the North End Road and Tamworth Street.
It is 0.6 miles from Fulham Broadway underground station.
Agents note: The sofa bed on the lower ground floor needs to stay in the house.
Neutrally decorated four bedroom family house.
This property comprises of a reception room with wood floors and an eat-in kitchen with bi-fold doors onto a patio garden.
There is a second reception room/bedroom on the lower ground floor with a shower room and a utility cupboard.
There are two double bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor and a further double bedroom on the second floor with a bathroom next door. There is also a loft room with restricted head height which could be used as a play room or for storage.
Square Footage: 1,853 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70026055.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference FUL100088_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Fulham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.