|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (314 days ago)|
- Five double bedrooms
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Two toilets
- Separate lounge
- Fully furnished
- Double glazed
- Gas central heating
- Would suit mature students
- Available from September 2017
- Call Morris Dibben now to view!
This property is situated on one of the most sought after roads in the area. It has five double bedrooms and combines the perfect location being near to the shops of Fawcett Road, and a short walk to the University. This house has large double rooms with a fantastic kitchen lounge area with French doors into the garden. The house is double glazed with an insulated loft to help keep you warm.
Bathroom: Bath, shower and loo with an additional loo downstairs
All bedrooms: Double beds, matching chest of drawers, wardrobe and desk. Smart gas sprung desk chair.
White goods included in house: Microwave, oven, gas hob, tumble dryer, fridge, freezer, washing machine.
Outside: Garden comprising of flower beds and paving for easy maintenance providing space to relax.
Also provided: High speed internet, instant hot water, Energy Performance Certificate, Electrical Safety Certificate, Gas Safe Certificate, mains fire alarms with battery backup.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70026212.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000324861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Portsmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.