|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2017 (280 days ago)|
- 5 bed 4 bath gated develpment
- Offerd fully furnished
- All bedrooms are large doubles
- 3 bedrooms have ensuites
- One main bathroom
- 24 hour concierge. gymnasium, steam, room, sauna, Jacuzzi
- Ideal for sharers
- Free parking
- Call Reiss-Samuels today to arrange a viewing
Available for rent is this 5 bedroom townhouse situated in the heart of E14 providing excellent living space throughout. This property is arrange over three floors and offers good transport links.
Comprises of a bright and airy reception room, fitted kitchen, 5 double bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Available for rent fully furnished throughout and with private parking.
Transport links include Mudchute DLR station which allows easy access to Canary Wharf (Jubilee Line & DLR). For more information about this property and many others call our lettings department now.
This gated development is one of the most south after riverside developments in the Isle of Dogs.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference cyc45. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reiss-Samuels, London .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.