|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (282 days ago)|
- Located within Haggerston
- Spacious Flat
- Property comes fully furnished
- Property does not have a garden
- Gas Central Heating
- Parking available at a further cost
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Reception
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Double Bed
Moments from BROADWAY MARKET, this delightful flat is in EXCELLENT condition. This flat consists of an open plan contemporary kitchen/reception room, wooden flooring, built in storage, integrated washer dryer & dishwasher, beautifully tiled MODERN bathroom, double glazed windows and is just a short walk from the canal, park, market and Shorditich.
Haggerston Park, Shorditch, Hoxton, Columbia Road Market, Broadway Market, the City, Silicone Roundabout, shops, restaurants, bars, pubs, clubs, the canal this flat is just a short walk to all of these and it is why E2 is such a popular place to live. Great transportations, superb amenities and the Landlord has done a great job with this flat and finished it to a high standard.
EPC Rating - D
Hackney Council Tax Band A - £ £885.99 2017/2018
Referencing Fee - None
Contract Fee - None
Inventory check in £120-135
Inventory check out £120-135
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70026941.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27374314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ABACO Estates, London - lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.