|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (348 days ago)|
- Well Presented Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- 15ft Kitchen/Dining Room
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Gardens, Garage and Driveway
- Available 15th January 2018
- Popular Chatsworth Park
A well presented three bedroom semi detached property is situated within the popular Chatsworth Park development
Available Unfurnished from 15th January 2018 Sorry No Pets
EPC Rating C
Winnersh is a village and civil parish, a part of the Borough of Wokingham, in the English county of Berkshire. The parish is roughly bounded on the north-east by the A329(M), to the north-west by the river Loddon, Old Forest Road and Simons Lane on the south east and Bearwood Road on the south west. This also encompasses the estate village of Sindlesham. Local Amenities include, train station, Sainsburys supermarket, range of convenience stores, shops, restaurants and pubs. Winnersh is also sought after with the local community for its IQ Winnersh business park
Entrance Hall, WC, Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room, Two Further Bedrooms and Bathroom.
Garage, driveway, front and rear gardens
* When you apply for a tenancy there will be fees to pay - ask our branch staff or visit our website for further details of this fee and other fees which may become payable during the lifetime of your tenancy.
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
Externally hosted floorplan
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70027133.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 73667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Tate, Shinfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.