|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2017 (282 days ago)|
- Brand New Building
- 24 Hours Concierge
- Sonos Speaker System
- Private Balcony with views of London
- Underfloor Heating
- Built In Wardrobes
- Polished Concrete Floor
- Miele Appliances including wine fridge
- On site Gym and Restaurants
- Great Transport Links
Nestling neatly beside 500-year old parkland, Monohaus invites the curious. Defined by its black and white contrast, every part of this carefully crafted space is flooded with light and life.
This 5th floor apartment offers 2 double bedrooms with two modern bathrooms (one en-suite). The bright reception area offers plenty of natural light during the day through the huge floor to ceiling windows, and the neatly designed open-plan kitchen makes every meal an adventure. The private balcony offers a spectacular view of London.
The key features are:
- Brand new building
- 24 hours concierge service
- Private balcony
- Underfloor heating
- Polished concrete floors
- Built in wardrobes
- Wine fridge
- Pronorm kitchens
- Miele appliances
- Built-in Sonos speaker system
- Amenities nearby
- Over and Underground stations within short walking distance
- On-site Restaurants and Gym
Welcome to Monohaus
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2bedMono. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Citidwell Limited. , London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.