|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2017 (307 days ago)|
- 24 hour concierge
- Decadent gym, swimming pool, sauna and steam room
- Private cinema with 150 inch screen that residents can book out
- 48th floor cocktail lounge
- Seconds from the DLR
- Moments from the heart of Canary Wharf
- Stunning views from the balcony
- Floor to ceiling glass windows that flood the apartment with natural light
A superb two double bedroom apartment set within one of the most sought after developments in London. This luxurious apartment includes an open plan living room with wood flooring and a private balcony, a fully integrated kitchen with a smart storage design to make full use of cupboard space, both bedrooms are spacious double bedrooms with an integrated wardrobe and there are also two luxurious bathroom with marble fittings.
Pan Peninsula development benefits from a 24hr concierge service, 48th floor cocktail lounge with exceptional views across London, Private Cinema with 150inch TV screen, Gym, Swimming pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi along with a health spa and business suites and residents lounge. Which makes it easy to see why Pan Peninsula tops the list of premier addresses in Ca-nary Wharf, E14. Not to mention it is seconds from the DLR and just minutes walk to One Cana-da Square and the Jubilee line.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference c246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madley Property Services Ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.