|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2017 (277 days ago)|
- Two bedroom flat
- 5th floor
- Two bathrooms
- Balcony with views towards River and O2
- Secure parking
- 5 minutes to DLR
- 10 mins to Canary Wharf
Abby Properties present this two bedroom flat to rent in Galleons View, E14. Situated within walking distance of Canary Wharf is this recently redecorated apartment located in a secure and private development. Featuring two bedrooms of which the master is en-suite, good sized main bathroom with shower, balcony with striking river views and secure parking for one car. A fully fitted modern integrated kitchen with all the usual appliances including dishwasher and washer dryer. In an excellent condition and boasting laminated flooring throughout. Large and truly spacious lounge with further access to balcony. This property is a must for those who want to be within less than ten minutes walking distance to Canary Wharf. The nearest DLR is at South Quay within 5 mins. Available early December 2017.
Two bedroom flat
Balcony with views towards River and O2
5 minutes to DLR
10 mins to Canary Wharf
If this property did not meet your requirements please send me an email with the below details.
1. How many bedrooms you are looking for?
2. What areas you are looking in?
3. What is your maximum monthly budget?
4. When do you need to move?
5. How many people will live in the property?
6. Are you working full time?
7. Any other special requirements?
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 67galleons. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abby Properties LTD, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.