|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2017 (278 days ago)|
- Lovely one bedroom ground floor flat
- Luxurious interiors and contemporary décor throughout
- Bright reception room with ample to dine
- Stylish,open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Spacious bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Sleek bathroom with modem fixtures
- Large private patio garden
- Excellent location close to the City
SHORT LET. A well proportioned one bedroom ground floor flat benefiting from a large private patio, contemporary interiors and a convenient location moments from the City.
Blenheim apartments are located close to the City, Docklands and the vibrant Shoreditch. Transport links include Tower Hill and Shadwell Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70038299.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1047042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wapping.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.