|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2017 (251 days ago)|
- Just refurbished, brand new Double room with EN-SUITE bathroom for privacy
- 8 mins walk to the Oracle shopping centre and middle of town
- All Bills Included – no extras
- Smart TV in the bedroom for Freeview, Netflix, YouTube, Spotify etc
- Free 100MBPS superfast broadband/wifi + CAT 5 cabling for secure connection
- Generous open plan kitchen, dining and living area with Smart TV
- 2 washing machines and 1 tumbler dryer, all free
- Professional House only and cleaning every two weeks
- Parking available: up to 2 spaces
Hamlet Homes 'Elegant Rooms' - is proud to offer this luxury DOUBLE room with its own EXCLUSIVE EN-SUITE BATHROOM in a strictly PROFESSIONAL house.
ALL BILLS included. FREE 100MBPS superfast broadband + CAT 5.
Individually designed bedroom, with boutique character and charm
Double bed with reading lights, wardrobe, desk, chair, wall mounted Smart 32" TV
Separate utility area with 2 washing machines, 1 tumble dryer and additional hanging space to dry clothes
Courtyard garden for the spring & summer days
Sharing with friendly professional people
Dedicated property manager for any issues and repairs
Loved and cared for by a committed respectful landlord
Southampton Street is also on a bus route - bus stop just 40m away from house
4 mins walk to nearest enclave of shops including ATM, coffee shops, Tesco Express, pharmacy, post office, restaurants
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100847007368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamlet Homes, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.